Join our Team
"At Haga HD Mechanics, we are always looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our team. As a leading provider of mechanical services and repairs for heavy-duty machinery and equipment, we are committed to delivering the highest quality workmanship and customer service to our clients.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, with opportunities for growth. We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits, as well as ongoing training and development to help you build your skills and advance your career.
Whether you are a seasoned mechanic or just starting out in the industry, we invite you to join our team and be a part of something great."
Parts and Service Writer
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Parts and Service Writer at Haga HD Mechanics.
- Greet customers and assist them with their parts and service needs
- Utilize computer systems to input and track customer information, parts orders, and service requests
- Provide accurate and timely quotes for parts and services
- Coordinate with technicians to ensure efficient and timely completion of repairs
- Maintain a clean and organized parts inventory, including ordering and restocking as necessary
- Assist with resolving customer concerns and providing exceptional customer service
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge and industry trends to effectively assist customers with their needs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and inventory management software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Valid driver's license
This is a full-time position located at 226 Faithfull Crescent. We offer competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance.
If you are a motivated and reliable individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your qualifications and why you are interested in this position to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Yard Associate / Labourer
Are you someone who enjoys working with your hands and takes pride in a job well done? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn new things, with basic mechanical knowledge?
Haga HD Mechanics is expanding our team and seeking a Yard Associate/Labourer to support our daily operations. We seek someone with a valid driver's license who works well with others. You will be responsible for cleaning up work sites, assisting field techs with various tasks, and picking up parts. This position will require basic mechanical knowledge and the ability to lift various weight loads to support tasks such as oil changes and tire replacement.
As our Yard Associate/Labourer, you will work Monday-Friday from 8 am-4:30 pm, and the starting wage is $18/hour. We provide a cell phone allowance as you will be using your cell phone to carry out your employment duties.
If you are a problem solver who enjoys working in a team environment and can meet the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and references, and take the first step in joining our firstname.lastname@example.org and take the first step in joining our
Are you an experienced HD Mechanic or Truck and Transport Technician with a passion for solving complex mechanical problems?
Haga HD Mechanics is looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, both in our fully-equipped shop and in a mobile mechanics truck, going site to site.
We value transparency and having a team that is committed to maintaining and repairing equipment when called out. With a focus on building strong working relationships with everyone in our company and our customers, you'll be an integral part of our team. Currently, we work primarily in and around the Saskatoon area, but we also travel elsewhere in Saskatchewan.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and be part of something great, send us your resume and references today.
We can't wait to hear from you!